CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Finally getting down to biznezzzz

So as we get started on a new life many things have to change, one of the hardest to make happen for me has been the obvious needed physical changes...now its time and I am finally moving forward or downward on the scale whichever direction you prefer....

I want to use this blog to relate how the other emotional growth is now leading to the shrinking of the physical. I have often heard how we are all connected, but understanding that tconnecting the dots between the heart, the head and the pain of the past would somehow lead to the changes that are inevitable was always a little lost on me.

I am excited in a whole new way...and if you check back you can take this little trip with me.


thanks for reading...and friend or fan me now to hear the rest of the story!

0 comments: