CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 02, 2012

Here we go again~

Ok---it's true, I got a little side tracked and while I made personal prograss in 2011---it was not exactly what I had intended for the year. I had set goals to lose weight and make other improvements. Needless to say...it didnt get done.

So with 2012 kicking off, some amazing things have been coming together over the last few days...and even seems that they have been building for a few weeks...months...or maybe 2011 was just the year I needed to get some other things accomplished so I could make me the priority. I have gone so far down the path of non-self care, that I fear I may never get to a healthy weight, but I cannot let that keep me from trying.

I have come through so many struggles since 2005, to put it mildly some really tough ass-kickings were dished out and given away. But all that behind me, its now time to do something with that junk that is behind ME!!

So with my friends support, a mentor, and other opportunities that have presented themselves, I am going to make this "Biggest year ever" the year I get smaller.

So you are all on my accountablity list. I will post here---and if you don't hear from me at least once a week...please by all means get ahold of me by any means necessary and remind me of my committment to myself and you.

Thanks in advance and feel free to post here your goal for 2012---we are temporarily disallowing the use of the word resolution...for obvious it don't work reasons.

Serendipity awaits!

0 comments: